Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yes. I am finally updating

I've been away for quite a while.
I'm too busy doing things to actually write about them usually.

Updates on my "hobbies" -
I am still going strong on COH and as of this writing have twelve level 50s.
COH keeps growing and changing and is celebrating its 4th anniversary.
Exciting new changes are in store for COH but the one I'm looking forward
to most is the availability of new characters slots on my server.

Joss Whedon has continued the Buffy story in comic book form. YAY!
I've subscribed via http://www.tfaw.com/ and anxiously await each issue.
He's also doing a limited run series that continues the story of Angel.
There is also a Firefly arc that I will be getting as a TPB.
Speaking of comic books, I missed this April's NYC Comic Con. :(
I would have liked to meet Alex Ross. Along with Kurt Busiek, they've produced some amazing comics. I've finished the "Astro City" series and I just started "Marvels."

I've also started a Facebook page and log on every other day or so to check the doings. Look me up there if you'd like.

I've discovered several cool and useful websites.
First, is http://www.pandora.com/ which lets you create your own radio channel that plays only music you like.
Secondly, if like me you get a TON of catalogs, this website lets you opt-out any or all catalogs you get to help save the environment. http://www.catalogchoice.org/

Other than that, I'm planning to celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary in Hawaii this summer. Planning to spend time on The Big Island, Maui and Kauai.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for those areas.
Don't know when I'll update next so enjoy this post :p

No comments: